Monday 23 February 2015

Skincare Look: Moodboard & Designs

For my additional look for this unit, I have opted to create a Chanel inspired Skincare Look. Chanel carry an incredibly reputable skincare line and I so I thought I would pay homage to it with a clean, fresh skincare look.
 When thinking about creating a look for Skincare, I considered what consumer's want to achieve out of their skincare products and how they want their skin to look. Some key words that come to mind, youthful, healthy, clear, hydrated.
This is the moodboard I created for the skincare look, the majority of it being the clear complexions of models.



This particular look requires am emphasis on the skin, therefore I have devised the one makeup design which will be flawless skin and a set of false lashes. I will carefully prep the skin according to my model's skin type before applying only foundation and concealer to create the perfect base. The false lashes are to add a little definition to the eyes.
 Because this look focuses on the skin and not an overall look, I want to use a simple hairstyle that won't distract from the overall look. The first hair design is a sleek ponytail, set high up on the head and off of the face. The second hairstyle is straight hair, let down, very simple and also off the face.  Thanks to the similarity in the texture of hair, I can shoot with both hairstyles and critique which works best in post production.
Makeup Design 1

Hair Design 1

Hair Design 2


No comments:

Post a Comment