Friday 20 February 2015

Final Look: Day

Here is the outcome of my Chanel Day Look on my lovely model, Maddie. Here is a YouTube video I created, showing how I created this look... 




These are my final images from photographing Maddie. Her lovely long hair was so easy to work with and style into a low chignon which I think suits her nicely. The makeup is very simple, I used some soft fleshy tones from my Urban Decay makeup palettes on her eyes and a blend of three different MAC lipsticks on her lips. To give a little definition to the natural contour of her face, I used Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow. Fortunately Maddie has very clear skin so there wasn't a whole lot to edit via photoshop. I did however use the software to adjust the exposure of the images and erase the odd imperfection. 
 I am very pleased with the outcome of this shoot, especially the hair as I feel I really perfected this look which I'd only learnt the week prior in lesson. 





No comments:

Post a Comment