Monday 16 February 2015

Lesson: Creating my first 'Chanel' Look

This is the first look I created, inspired by Chanel, in lesson. It was spontaneously constructed with only a basic understanding of Chanel makeup looks. The styling is obviously not in accordance with the brand and the hair isn't styled accordingly either. I was entirely focusing on the makeup for this particular practical. I applied foundation before enhancing the cheekbones with bronzer and highlighter. I added a little shimmer around the eyes and a thick coat of mascara. I also filled in the brows, following my model's natural brow shape and applied a popping glossy pink lipstick to her lips. I went a little bit overboard on the photoshop, especially when it came to erasing the under eye area as my model had heavy lines. I am definitely going to use this unit to perfect my photoshop skills to create a realistic finish to my looks, should they need it.  







No comments:

Post a Comment