Tuesday 24 February 2015

Skincare Look Trial

These are the shoots from my skincare look trial. I've applied an even base and false lashes, I want to keep it minimal so the focus is on the skin. I styled my model's hair into a straight ponytail, keeping it off of the face. Though the hairstyle is nice and works well with this simple look, I think my model better suits her hair down which is how I intend to fashion it for my final skincare look. These images are un-retouched too, I wanted to see just how flawless I can make the base without the use of photography. I think my model has a healthy, evenly toned complexion however the texture of the skin isn't good. It's very bumpy and definitely requires some retouching which I will spend time doing on the final images.  



No comments:

Post a Comment