Thursday 19 February 2015

Lesson: Hairstyle for Day Look

For my Day Look, I want to create a low chignon on my model. Here is how I created my first chignon in class.

Products and Equipment:

  • Hair brushes
  • Hair grips and ties
  • Assortment of accessories
Method:
  1. Begin with an off centre parting
  2. Section off the front of the hair, in line with the ears and secure out of the way
  3. You may put some height in the crown section by back combing if necessary 
  4. Brush the hair back into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck and secure with a tie
  5. Back comb it a little to help create shape
  6. Roll the end of the pony tail up and over, securing with grips against the head
  7. Use wide grips to tease the hair from the sides and secure
  8. With the front section, either plait or twist and fasten back over the top of the chignon
  9. Finally, decorate with accessories accordingly 



No comments:

Post a Comment